Do you want to Write for Kobi Pets?
You’re in the right place!
We offer you an opportunity to post your awesome article on our website and to be featured on our social profiles.
- Show your expert knowledge in this niche
- Establish yourself as an authority on the topic of your choosing
- Get noticed by other pet niche influencers
- Possibility of long term partnership with Kobi Pets
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Content must be unique (not published elsewhere).
- Topics MUST be related to pets.
- Please include the article topic ideas in your initial pitch.
- We accept only correctly formatted articles, with no spelling or grammar mistakes.
- Articles should be informative, well-thought-out and they should have a catching title.
- Your article should contain new valuable information for our readers.
- You can write a personal story or experience with your pets, provided it’s interesting and engaging.
- Unique photos or images are not required.
- You should include a short bio and a link to your website if you have one.
- We reserve the right to edit links contained in your article.
- In some cases, we allow linking to your article if we think it is beneficial and if it will enhance the quality of our article.
As of June 2018 we only do guest post exchanges.
If you are in our niche or you have a website related to pets we can do a collaboration and exchange guest posts.
How we do Guest Post Exchange:
We do not link directly to product pages or product roundups (best XXX, XXX product, XXX review type of anchors are not allowed) instead we focus on informative content and link out to info articles as naturally as possible or just link to the homepage.
This way we build links that are focused on readers not on SEO, links are there for user experience, to help readers get more in depth info by following the link.
Or just link to the homepage with brand anchor to credit the guest author.
If you are interested in exchanging guest posts with us, and you agree with our method of link exchange then we can talk in more details.
Include the word CatDog email subject, to verify you read the guidelines.